I wanted to share something that was a first for me. Thank you to the lovely Readers Rule for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award!
This is absolutely amazing, and I am so touched to be nominated by such a great blogger! I really enjoy being a part of the Book Blogging Community and I thank you all for your support!
Please go take a look at Readers Rule, and give her some blog love!
So the rules of being nominated for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
- Post about the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate at most 15 people.
- Tell your nominees they’ve been nominated for one lovely award.
So, thank you so much Aditi!! You made me feel special and, though it will be hard to limit my nominations, I hope to make others feel special as well!
- My mother is my best friend!
- Besides books, I cannot live without music, concerts, makeup, and video games!
- I am a huge animal lover, and currently have two spoiled cats and a yorkie, and used to have two adorable rats.
- I have type 1 diabetes.
- I used to have to wear a wig in high-school due to losing most of my hair from Alopecia Areata. Some of my bald spots have started to come back recently.
- I hate being outdoors unless I’m at the beach.
- I believe in faeries, ghosts, the Lockness Monster, and Megaladon.
I wish I could nominate all my followers because you are all so amazing and I appreciate each one of you for accepting me in to your Book Blog world!
I hope all you lovelies have a wonderful week!