What is the Listicle Tag?
The listicle tag is a post that contains a list format for a topic or set of questions.
• Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
• Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that she can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
• Nominate as many people as you want!
• Set those people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Prompt from A Tepid Wary: Top Five Character Quotes
- “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” Helena’s line about Hermia in A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare.
- “The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.” Peter Pan by J.M Barrie.
- “Whatever comes,” she said, “cannot alter one thing. If I am a princess in rags and tatters, I can be a princess inside. It would be easy to be a princess if I were dressed in cloth of gold, but it is a great deal more of a triumph to be one all the time when no one knows it.” Sara Crewe from A Little Princess by Frances Burnett.
- “But hoping,” he said, “is how the impossible can be possible after all.” Cheshire Cat speaking to Cath about her bakery dreams in Heartless by Marissa Meyer.
- “Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.” Alice on the impossible in Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll.
Prompt for those tagged:
My prompt for you all is to list your Top Five Standalone Fantasy Novels.
Blame Chocolate / Book Fay / Cozy Room Readings / Thoughts of Neverland / Natasha Reads Books / Shameeka’s Fictional World / The Review Author / Haniah Saeed / Too Much of A Book Nerd / Beware of the Reader / Flavia the Bibliophile / Melanie Bernard / Bionic Book Worm / Cut Loose Book Loose / Teacher of YA