Good evening lovelies! I am still reading a Net Galley e-book, so tonight I am posting about The Unique Blogger Award.
Spotlight on Stories nominated me for this award, so go check out her awesome blog! Thank you Chelsea for nominating me!
So this award allows you to nominate those blogs that you find unique and different, and show them some love!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
1. Talk about and share a few of your favourite book covers.
I love unique, colorful hard covers. The first set of 9 covers are from books I have read and fell in love with the covers. The second set of 6 covers are from books on my TBR list. Beautiful covers, to me, are actually a good sign for a book because I feel like if the publisher took the time to create such a beautiful cover, they must really love the story inside.
A few of my favorite book covers are:
2. How do you organize your bookshelves? (by author, by genre, by colour, etc.)
Oh, tough one! I have two book shelves currently. My downstairs book shelf holds the books I have read and I have it organized by author last name. My upstairs TBR bookshelf is organized by the time frame I have bought the books (meaning they get thrown in there one after another to fill up the space, haha!). I plan on organizing both by genre and author last name within genre.
3. Besides books, do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect?
Besides books, I collect faerie and dragon figurines, and anything sugar skull related. I am also starting to collect funko pops :-).
- Have you ever had a dream about a book, and if so, what happened?
- What movie or television show have you watched, that surprised you, that it was not based off of a book?
- Tell me about that one book you will always recommend, no matter how many others enter your favorites list.