Happy Wednesday lovelies!
Today I will be posting about the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was nominated by Life in Words and Lyrics. Thank you for the nomination Lana!
Make sure you all visit her lovely blog!
So, in my opinion, nominations for this award are for those bloggers who add a little sunshine to your life. I feel like that applies to each blog I follow, so everyone is invited to participate. I will still tag 11 people, but if you are not tagged that does not mean that your blog is not special to me!
I would love to see many of you join this tag, and leave me a comment with a link to a blogger, or 2 or 3, that add sunshine to your blog world so I can check them out!
1.) Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
2.) Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3.) Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4.) List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- If you had a choice between writing a book or being the main character in a book, what would you choose?
Tough one! I would probably choose to write a book so I can choose my own adventure!
- If you had to paint your bedroom just one color without being able to change it ever again, what color would it be?
Teal. It is my absolute favorite color!
- You have a day and unlimited funds. What do you do?
I would go shopping at the bookstore, Pier 1, and Torrid, along with finding a few charities to donate to!
- Would you rather meet your favorite musician or your favorite author?
I would rather meet my favorite author, since I have already met my favorite musician ;-P.
- If you could travel back in time to change just one thing, would it be something personal or something that could effect the whole world?
I would change something that would affect the whole world, something that would improve healthcare for all people with conditions, disease, and cancer not brought on by themselves.
- What invention would you like to live long enough to see in the future?
- What is your favorite place to go with friends?
- What is your favorite place to go alone?
- What is the thing that makes you want to smile even when you’re in the deepest funk?
- Chocolate or ice cream?
Chocolate. Ice cream is too cold sometimes.
- Name one experience that you didn’t have as a kid that you’d still be excited about.
I never got an easy bake oven!
- If you had to stick with one book genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- If you had to dye your hair a color, or colors, to represent your soul, what color, or colors, would you choose?
- What charity or awareness foundation is close to your heart?
- If you could travel back in time, which time period would you choose?
- What is the one book, movie, or television show that has brought sunshine to your life?
- What is your all time favorite food?
- What is your favorite band or artist?
- What would the title of your autobiography be?
- What would your character’s name be in a fantasy novel?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What required school reading books did you enjoy?
Ipuna Black / This Is My Truth Now / A Taste For Books / MNBernard Books / Flavia The Bibliophile / Blame Chocolate / A Dreamer’s Library / Beware Of The Reader / Teacher Of YA / Never Not Reading / Carrie’s Book Reviews
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife