Happy Monday all! I was tagged by the awesome James at This Is My Truth Now to do The Listicle Tag. Go check out and follow his blog! He writes amazing, positive, creative blog posts!
So why am I doing The Listicle Tag again? Because this tag gives you the ability to create your own, unique listicle tag so that each time it is shared, it is different!
What is the Listicle Tag?
The listicle tag is a post that contains a list format for a topic or set of questions.
- Create your own listicle tag, using the prompt from the person who tagged you.
- Tag the creator of the post (not-so-modern-girl!) so that she can read all your brilliant posts and see how the joy of listicles is being spread.
- Nominate as many people as you want!
- Set those people the subject/prompt of their listicle post!
Choose 5 favorite characters who died in some of your most beloved books or movies. Name the author/director, book/movie, character and way in which (s)he died. Then replace that character with another one from the same book/movie who you would have preferred died in your favorite’s place.
*Warning: My choices may contain spoilers for those who have not seen the movies or read the books below!
- Heartless by Marissa Meyer – I would replace Jest dying with either the king or one of the tea party attendees.
- Everland by Wendy Spinale – I would replace Mole dying with Captain Hook.
- Thunderlight by Adrienne Woods – I would replace Lucian dying with Blake.
- Red Riding Hood by Sarah Blakley-Cartwight (book and movie) – I would replace Claude dying with his sister Roxanne.
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley (book and movie) – I would replace Viviane dying with Gwenhwyfar.
That was a tough one! I actually have not read too many books with unwanted deaths in them!
Prompt for those tagged:
Choose 5 books, television shows, or movies that your opinion of is different from the popular opinion.