Happy Friday lovelies!
I have to say that blog awards are one of my favorite aspects of being a part of a blogging community! This is what allows us to spread the love around and show each other that we appreciate one another!
Black Cat Blue Sea
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
1. Which book made you the angriest?
Crooked Boy by Moses Barraza made me the angriest because, not only was it full of unnecessary, disgusting sex scenes, but the plot made absolutely no sense, and it became my first DNF.
2. How do you choose what book you read next?
I usually try to go for a stand alone or a book that is part of a finished series. I also have to check NetGalley for anything queued on my shelves and I address review requests as priority.
3. What is your favorite book-to-film adaptation?
The Host is probably my favorite book-to-film adaption.
1. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Right now it is playing a game called Love Nikki Dress-Up Queen. It is totally a childish game, but hello, dress up and shopping!! Lol.
2. What is your greatest joy in life?
My greatest joy in life is being so close to my mom, since she is my best friend! A lot of people don’t have joy unfortunately.
3. Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 13-year-old self?
I would tell my 13 year old self not to worry about what others think of you and not to fall in love too quickly, because better things will come along!
- What is a book genre you absolutely refuse to read?
- What is your absolute favorite movie?
- Which bookish character do you most relate to?
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife