Happy Friday lovelies! I hope you all have had a great week and have an even better weekend! ❤
The Liebster Award is one that I absolutely love, because it gives you a chance to spread some love to new, or new to you, bloggers (or even bloggers you have not previously recognized with an award) and learn something new and random about them!
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Give 11 random facts about you.
3. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Give them 11 questions to answer.
11 Random Facts About Me:
* I was diagnosed with type 1 Diabetes when I was 8 years old.
* My favorite food is Mac and Cheese.
* I have arachnophobia!
* I love rats!
* I love YA books the best.
* I hate graphic sex scenes.
* I got married on my birthday.
* My mom is my best friend.
* I can usually read a book in less than 10 hours with no interruptions.
* I love horror video games.
* I struggle with alopecia areata (auto immune condition causing hair loss).
Questions From Inspiration Pie:
- What’s your favourite genre to read?
Anything fantasy or dystopian in YA is going to tempt me the most.
- What other hobbies do you like to do besides reading and blogging?
I love to play video games and have recently started scrapbooking.
- What is your ideal vacation?
My ideal vacation would be traveling to Scotland to site see and pub hop.
- Do you have any pets?
I have 2 cats and a Yorkie.
- What is the last movie you saw?
Did you like it? Wonder Woman was the last movie I saw, and I LOVED it!
- How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since January of this year.
- What is the best book you’ve read in 2017? What is the worst?
Crooked Kingdom is the best book I have read this year, and Cooked Boy is the absolute worst book I’ve read!
- What book character is your twin?
I would say Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack The Ripper because she is strong, independent, stubborn, and doesn’t like to conform to society.
- Do you prefer to swim in a pool or the ocean?
I would prefer a pool. There are sharks in the ocean…
- What is your favourite genre of music? Favourite musician/band?
My favorite genre is music is between punk, metal, and electronic. My favorite bands are AFI, Nightwish, Tiger Army, and Sylvan Esso.
- Do you prefer the country or the city?
I prefer the country. There are too many people and buildings in the city!
Questions From Nerd Narration:
- What is the number 1 location on your bucket list?
Scotland is definitely number 1!
- What is your favorite game to play?
Bloodborne is my all time favorite game!
- What is your favorite underrated/under reviewed book?
Heart of Ice: Snow Queen by K.M. Shea is definitely my favorite underrated/ under reviewed book.
- What is something that you’re passionate about beyond books?
I’m passionate about makeup!
- What object/smell/memory reminds you of home?
Anything Fall or pumpkin related reminds me of home in the NC mountains.
- What is the last band you saw in concert?
Tiger Army is the last band I saw in concert! ❤
- What is something that makes you smile?
My dog makes me smile.
- What is your favorite film?
Edward Scissorhands is my all time favorite movie!
- What was your last good deed?
It’s been a while, but I always donate to charity when checking out at a store.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
I would want super intelligence so I could find cures for cancer, diabetes, and other diseases and conditions that are not self inflicted.
- Leave me with an epic quote. Can be from a book/movie/whatever.
“Though she be but little, she be fierce.” William Shakespeare- A Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- Have you read a book with a perfect ending?
- Does your favorite movie have a perfect ending?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Do you have a follower goal in mind?
- What advice would you give to your beginner blog self?
- Where is the best place you have visited?
- Who is the most inspirational person in your life?
- What is your favorite book or movie genre?
- If you could write yourself in to a book or movie, which one would you be a character in?
- Do you like going to concerts?
- What is one food you absolutely hate?
The Stars Who Gaze Back / Lair of Books / Deanna Reads Books / The Story Collector / Chic Nerd Reads / Traveling Across Pages / Deanna Writes About It / Lyndsey’s Book Blog / My Many Fancies / Fire Breathing Book Dragon / Tizzymatic / Violeta Nicola
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife