Happy Friday lovelies!
It’s Friday award time! I love getting nominated for these because the bloggers that nominate me are all SUPER AMAZING!! I am so flattered to say that I have been nominated for The Unique Blogger Award by 4 AWESOME, UNIQUE bloggers (technically 5 since one of them is run by 2 amazing bloggers), so go show all these FABULOUS blogs and bloggers some love:
1. being the only one of its kind; unlike anything else.
▪ particularly remarkable, special, or unusual.
▪ belonging or connected to (one particular person, group, or place).
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Diary of a Bookfiend’s Questions:
- What do you think it is that makes you ‘unique’?
I think my blog design makes me unique. I have always had a love for the 1950’s, roses, polka dots, and bright colors, so I wanted to share that love with the world!
- Briefly describe your recipe for the ideal life (question open for interpretation).
Oh, tough question! An ideal life would start off with a solid base from loving parents (totally had that, especially with my beautiful mom). I’d add in a handful of fun, a handful of important lessons, a pinch of irresponsibility and mistakes, and two handfuls of love and happiness (through friends, family, and significant other). I’d also throw in a whole bunch of books, makeup, music, concerts, wild hair colors, and amazing movies to taste! Lol!
- Describe your personality traits in less than 10 words.
Loud, honest, quirky, colorful, punky, dark, dreamer, passionate, vintage.
Perspective of a Writer’s Questions:
- Name 6 types of characters you love most? (i.e. like genre but for characters, my examples: witty females, hot beta males, nerdy love interests, pirates, supportive best friends and orphans. If you can group them and love them, name them!)
6 types of characters I love the most are: Fierce females, best friends, mysterious men, big hearted men, pirates, and diverse characters.
- Have you experienced a genre that you thought you hated but fell in love with? What book won you over?
I have not had this experience yet. The only genres I hate are Adult Romance, and Erotica, and I have yet to find a book in those genres that I enjoy, lol.
- If you were captured by fairies and they turned you into any animal but you had to remain that animal for the rest of your life… which would it be (real or fictional animals are good…)?
If I had to be a real animal for the rest of my life I would hope it was a cat. If I had to be a fictional animal for the rest of my life I would hope it was a unicorn! ❤
Reading With Rendz’s Questions:
- Quick Estimate! How many books are on your bookshelf? (Physically)
Haha. Really? Okay, um, about 300?
- Name one book that totally blew your mind! In what way?
Jackaby by William Ritter. I had no idea I could laugh so much during a book!! It was one of the first times I felt like I was watching a hilarious comedy!
- What really attracts you to read a book? A.K.A what is you hook-line-and-sinker?
Entertainment. I am not nearly as critical as most reviewers when it comes to books, because my ultimate goal is to get lost in a book and really enjoy it!
- What is one thing you feel is unique about your blog, or a unique idea you plan to implement later?
- Name a unique music artist.
- Tell me about a unique book you have read, or movie you have watched, and why was it unique?
Port Jericho / Ecstatic Yet Chaotic / Veronica Marie / Kawaii Paper Pandas / Read Rant & Rock and Roll / Books, Books, and More Books / Lair of Books / The Reader’s Bay / The Heart of a Book Blogger / Chuckles Book Cave / Coffee Loving Bookaholic / Here’s To Happy Endings
I think each and every blog that follows me is unique and fabulous and I wish I could tag you all!
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife