Happy Friday everyone! I have been nominated by TWO AWESOME bloggers for The Awesome Blogger Award! So, please go show some love to Bookster and Coffee Loving Bookaholic! And thank you my AWESOME blog buddies!
The Awesome Blogger Award was created by Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1. Favorite quote from a book?
2. Best plot twist(s) of all time?
The plot twist in The Punch Escrow Tal M. Klein completely blew my mind!
3. Favorite classic that few know about?
The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley.
4. If you can only read poetry or plays for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
I would choose poetry. Plays are fun, but sometimes hard to follow.
5. A character the majority loves but you don’t?
I can’t really think of one at the moment.
6. Literary trope(s) that you like best?
I will always love the strong female main character trope!
7. How do you pick your next read?
I usually pick something I am in the mood for unless I have pressing review requests to address.
8. A book character that’s the most like you?
I think if anyone comes close it would be Lady Helen from The Dark Days Club, or Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack The Ripper, because they are both stubborn, sensible ladies who yearn for adventure and strive to rise above their stations.
9. Do you read multiple books at the same time or do you stick to one until you’re done?
Lately I have been reading 2-3 books at the same time during a week. I have finally figured out how!
10. A book you’d like a movie/TV adaptation for?
Odd & True by Cat Winters would be an interesting movie adaptation!
Coffee Loving Bookaholic’s Questions:
1. What food would you recommend everyone to try at least once?
I would recommend trying a mac and cheese burger at least once!
2. Which character do you love with a burning passion?
I love Kaz Brekker from the Six of Crows duology!! He will always be in my head and heart!
3. Do you prefer reading in first or third person? present or past tense?
I don’t have a preference as long as it doesn’t jump back and forth and as long as it fits the story.
4. If you could spend a day in any city, where would it be?
I would love to spend a day in Paris or Edinburgh!!
5. Do you collect anything other than books?
I collect sugar skull items, faerie figurines, and dragons.
6. What was your favorite movie to watch as a kid?
My favorite movie to watch as a kid was A Little Princess!
7. What do you spend most of your time doing?
I spend most of my time reading!
8. Tell us something about yourself?
I wish I had been a teenager in the 80’s!
9. Favorite smell?
My favorite smell is dragon’s blood and pumpkin spice!
10. What’s your favorite love triangle that actually worked??
The love triangle in Mechanica and Venturess by Betsy Cornwell worked out pretty well!
What is your favorite scent?
Do you read multiple books at the same time?
Who is your most hated character?
What is your favorite literary trope?
What is your least favorite classic?
What do you enjoy doing most, besides reading?
What is one awesome thing about yourself?
What authors would you like to meet the most?
Name an awesome television show.
Name two awesome books.
I have only named 5, but seriously, if you have read this post all the way through, or if you hit that like button, you are nominated, so take it and run with it my AWESOME blog friends!!
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife