Happy Friday lovelies!
Today I am posting about The Growing Self Blog Award. The beautiful Naty at Naty’s Bookshelf nominated me for this award. She has been an awesome blog friend, so go show her amazing blog some love! Thank you Naty!
What is the Growing Self Blogger Award?
“The Growing Self Blogger Award has been created to acknowledge and celebrate amazing individuals, in the blogging community, who are persevering through life’s challenges not only to GROW as individuals, but to reach out and help others GROW as well.” ~Roda
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank the individual that nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Describe the award and mention the creator: Roda @ Growingself.blog
- Nominate up to 5 blogs. Remember, the purpose of this award is to specifically celebrate those individuals that make a difference in the lives of others.
- Give 1 reason why you nominated each individual.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Dani at Touch My Spine Book Reviews: Dani, you such a positive, beautiful person and I feel like we have so much in common. You brighten my day with your comments and all of your support! ❤
Linda at The Book Cottage: Linda, I really enjoy your blog, and I feel like you deserve a lot of love for your awesome reviews that you write!
Lillian at Lair of Books: Lillian, I feel like we have a lot in common with our book tastes and I always look forward to reading your reviews and chatting!
J Aislynn at Port Jericho: J Aislynn, you are always so supportive and so interactive! I enjoy chatting with you and reading your blog posts!
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife