Hello, and Happy Friday Lovelies!!
My regular readers know that Fridays have been Awards Days here on my blog. Since my first nomination, I had fallen in love with the idea behind these unique blogging awards. I have gotten to know so many of you much better and we have shared fun tidbits with each other!
Today is going to be my last Award Friday. If I get nominated for any awards I have never been nominated for I will certainly find time to post on them, but today is the last day I will post on current award nominations. I decided this recently so I could implement something new, whimsical, and fun on my blog. So, THANK YOU EVERYONE for nominating me for each award!
Announcing Faerie Tale Fridays, starting Friday December 8th!!
I can’t wait to see what you all think! I plan on making aesthetic boards, discussion questions, and finding music videos to go along with the Faerie Tales I plan on reviewing! I will be kicking it off with K.M. Shea’s Timeless Fairy Tales.
“This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.”
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
- What is your favourite book-to-movie/TV show adaptation?
- What is your favourite book cover?
- Who’s reading advice do you always take?
- Think of your least favorite book trope, the one that drives you the most insane, now which book is the exception to that rule? In which book did you like that trope, and why?
I hate the boy crazy girl trope. But it worked well in Shadow Realm by Annette Marie because all the guys were Incubi, lol.
- If you could uncreate one invention that used today, which one would it be and why?
The self driving cars, because they scare me!
- Let’s pretend you won the lottery. You win more money than you can dream of, what’s the first thing you do?
Pay off debt!
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Write a post to show your award.
* Give a brief story of how your blog started.
* Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
* Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
* Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
I started my blog this past January as a way to talk about my love for books and meet fellow book lovers. I wanted to connect with authors and bloggers and realized that blogging would be a fun way to do just that! In October of last year, my husband and I moved across the US for a great job opportunity for him, so I decided to become a housewife and work on my health. This move gave me the opportunity to pick back up on my love for reading and since I loved English and Literature through school, I decided to see what I could do with it as a blogger. ❤
*ALWAYS be yourself!! It’s great to take inspiration from other bloggers, but make sure you reshape it to match YOU!
*Never force yourself to blog. It has to feel right.
I was nominated by: Coffee Loving Bookaholic / The Villain Library / Read Rant and Rock and Roll (Music Edition)/ Hanna Reads / Never Not Reading Blog (Music Edition). Make sure to show each one of these awesome bloggers some love!
- thank the person who nominated you
- share 7 facts about yourself
- nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
7 Facts About Me:
*I am a master at procrastination!
*I think rats are adorable!
*I love stuffed animals!
*I am still a kid at heart!
*I was goth in high school.
*I sometimes skim read at the end of books.
*I love YA more than Adult!
*I used to play clarinet.
*I made All District Band 6 out of the 7 years I played.
*My favorite instrument to play was Tenor Sax!
*I love Heavy Metal, but also love New Age.
*My favorite bands are AFI, Tiger Army, Nightwish, Kamelot, In This Moment, and Lacuna Coil!
*I have been to over 50 concerts!
*I hate Taylor Swift!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
#1 – What is your favourite fictional place?
Paegeia in The Dragonian Series.
#2 – What kind of music do you listen to while trying to relax?
New Age: Enya, Yanni, The Mists of Avalon Soundtrack
#3 – What is the last movie you’ve seen at the cinema? Did you like it?
The Mountain Between Us. It was very good!
1. Do you listen to audiobooks and what do you look for when selecting one?
I have not tried an audiobook yet, but I plan on listenging to The Punch Escrow and The Whisper of the Fallen soon.
2. If you could be any character from a book, movie, musical, or television show, what would it be? (Bonus imaginary points if you select one character from each of the named genres or find another genre!)
I want to be Buffy! Lol. Kick ass slayer skills, and hot vampires!
3. If you could take a one-way trip to any time period, where would you go and what would you do when you got there?
I would love to go to the Victorian Era and be a noble lady for a day!
Thank you again to each blogger who has nominated me for an award! If you have made it this far in this post, that means you are nominated for each of these awards! That means YOU! All of you! Post on one, or all! Use the questions I answered, and make sure to check out all the bloggers who have ever nominated me for an award. They are all super incredible!
I will see you in a week for Faerie Tale Fridays!
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife