Happy Monday Tag Day!
I saw this tag a while back on the lovely Yellow’s the Word’s Blog and knew I had to do it at some point!
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes.
What’s great about blogging is the fact that I can blog about whatever I want to. I have chosen to make my blog mainly about books, and occasional beauty reviews, but I have the freedom to be me, and I love it! So, here is me in an aesthetic board!
And one more picture to add to the feel of me.
So, besides my passion for books and reading, that’s me!
If you decide to do this fun blog tag, tag me so I can see your beautiful aesthetic boards that represent you! ❤
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife