Happy Monday lovelies!
It’s Monday tag day! Today I am doing the What Makes You Happy Blog tag. I was tagged a while back by the wonderful Mischenko at Read Rant Rock & Roll, and Everywhere and Nowhere, so go visit these awesome blogs!
List 5 Things That Make You Happy:
- My Mom (and family): My family makes me incredibly happy. I am thankful to be so close to my extended family again. And my dad and brother have our fun moments together, but my mom has my heart. She is my best friend and, though we have a lot of differences, we have a lot in common and she has always been there for me! Besides, who else has a mom that goes to heavy metal concerts with them? 🤘
- My Husband: I have a hard working, loving husband who is willing to sit in the freezing cold for 12 hours with me to get front row to see my favorite band! 🤘
- Blogging: Since having moved across the U.S. away from all my close friends, blogging has really been something to help keep me from feeling so alone, and has connected me with some amazing new friends! ❤
- Makeup: I’ve never really had any artistic talent, so makeup is a way for me to use my face as a canvas and express my love for color, and uniqueness.
- Music: Music has always been a big part of my life. I loved playing in band, and I love listening to my favorite songs. I’ve been to over 50 concerts and could not live without the feel of the bass drum kicking in my chest!
List 5 Songs That Make You Happy:
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky Housewife