Happy Monday lovelies!
I hope you had a fantastic weekend! I spent mine with family. Today I am doing the My Life in Books Tag, and I was tagged by Naty at Naty’s Bookshelf. Make sure you give Naty a follow!
1. Find a book for each of your initials.
2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?
3. Pick a book set in your city/country.
I picked two. Paintbrush is set near where we used to live in North Carolina, and Vengeance Road is set all over Arizona, and comes near where we live now.
4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to.
I have heard that Edinburgh is a great place for an American tourists to start in Scotland!
Must, must, must visit Ireland!
Drooling just thinking about the food!
5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color
6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?
Any of the Goosebumps. Take your pick. I am pretty sure I read them all and devoured them as a child. My fondest memories are of staying up late with a flashlight reading these!
7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?
I’m just going to say Shakespeare, lol. I love his works, but they probably give me the most trouble. I have yet to challenge myself to anything of great length beyond The Mists of Avalon, but length isn’t what I view as difficult usually, so just going to say Shakespeare and leave it there!
8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?
My edition is over 1500 pages long, and the language looks a bit daunting, but I really want to read this, both for my own and enjoyment, and so I can discuss it with my best friend since it is one of her favorites.
Tag! You’re it! Do the tag if it strikes you as fun and tag me so I can see your answers! ❤
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky