Thank you to the awesome Kristin Kraves Books for tagging me in this fun tag a while ago! Make sure you check out her amazing blog and her choices for the Wonder Woman Book Tag!
1. WONDER WOMAN: YOUR FAVORITE BADASS FEMALE BOOK CHARACTER:
2. FANTASY ISLAND: A BOOK SETTING YOU WANT TO ESCAPE TO:
I would love to live in the world of K.M. Shea’s Timeless Fairy Tales! There is magic, mayhem, faeries, elves, happy endings, and, most importantly, strong females and friendships!!
3. LONDON: A HYPED BOOK THAT LET YOU DOWN:
I’d have to go with The Cruel Prince. It was beautiful, and I will be reading book 2, but it wasn’t as exciting as I had hoped, and the main character was not as strong as I would have liked.
4. STEVE TREVOR: A BOOK THAT HAS A BEAUTIFUL COVER AND A GREAT STORY (I.E. GREAT PERSONALITY):
Labyrinth Lost has an absolutely gorgeous cover and is full of personality, and strong women!
5. LASSO OF TRUTH: A BOOK YOU HATED:
I absolutely hated everything this book stood for and how it focused so much on appearances. The main character were weak and shallow, and the story did not help promote anything positive or any type of girl power!
6. WONDER WOMAN’S SHIELD: A BOOK SO SAD YOU NEED A SHIELD:
From the star you know what is going to happen, but this is so well written, and so deep, that I was ugly sobbing at the end!
7. NO MAN’S LAND: A BOOK THAT YOU WANT TO SEND THROUGH NO MAN’S LAND (I.E. SHOOT IT TO DEATH):
This was a DNF for me and I hated it! It was supposed to be horror and was not scary in the least. It made absolutely no sense, had strange time jumps and unexplainable phenomena, and had a very disgusting, unnecessary, pubic, graphic sex scene between two underage kids.
8. ARES: A VILLAIN THAT IS SCARY, BUT YOU CAN’T SEEM TO HATE:
I guess I could place The Darlking in this category? I don’t really have a villain that is scary but I don’t hate as of yet.
9. DR. POISON: A VILLAIN THAT HAS NO REASON TO EXIST:
I think the villain in A Sky of Shattered Stars fits this. I wasn’t impressed with the story or the reason behind the villain.
10. THE AMAZONS: A BOOK THAT YOU WISH HAD MORE/BETTER LGBT+ REPRESENTATION:
I think The Cruel Prince takes this one again. There was a lesbian representation in the book, but it felt forced and thrown just for the sake of saying there was a LGBT+ rep.
11. JUSTICE LEAGUE: WHAT SUPERHERO BOOK FRIENDS DO YOU TAG?
Any who love the tag and would like to celebrate some girl power!
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky