Happy Monday Tag Day!
I hope you all had a great weekend! In thinking about which tag I was planning on doing today, I recalled loving the Blogger Aesthetic Tag I had done a while back. It was a great way to put together a collage of photos that best represented me, and I thought it was beautiful. What I started thinking about was how my aesthetic has changed since then.
I’ve been working really hard on dieting and exercising and trying to keep my motivation up. I’ve changed my hair a little since doing the tag last. I haven’t been hitting the books as much the past month or so, and I’ve been just really focused on me and my health, and mermaids, lol. So, I decided to make a new aesthetic to represent me in the now. This tag is so fun to do, so if any of you decide you love it, go for it, and tag me! ❤
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes.
2018 Blogger Aesthetic:
Blogger/ Punk Rocker / Quirky